Weather Station Reviews – Top 8 Models
Last Updated on
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases which help support our work.
Top 8 Best Weather Stations
When I was young, I remember how intimidated and awed I was at all the cool machinery when we took trips to the meteorological center. I used to think these meteorologists were very cool scientist who could make rain and thunder. Today, I have a better understanding of how weather stations work. Now, you can even own your own digital wireless weather station that you can use around residential areas.
With global warming banging at our doors for a few a decades now, more people are getting interested in collecting information about the weather just to map out the changes they see. Some of you require these gadgets for professional use. You can use them to check humidity levels or track temperature levels in your green house. To identify the kind of weather station you need, you need to specify the overall function.
Below is the winner of our 'Top Pick Award', the ClimMET CM9088 which we think is the best weather station for most gardeners and weather enthusiasts. It offers lots of great features while still offering excellent value for money.
OUR TOP 3 RECOMMENDATIONS
For those who want a professional setup with the latest features
Great quality, excellent features, and unbeatable value for money
The best choice for anyone on a budget but requires great features
Weather Station Buyer’s Guide
This guide is here to make your work simple. Let us explore more about weather stations.
Types of weather stations
The current market is overrun with different choices of weather stations from under £20 to well over £100. The most popular ones include:
- Home stations - These are usually, created to blend in the home environment. They come packed with set feasible instruments. Their range is usually more restricting.
- Professional weather stations - These are a more upgraded version of the home station. The only additional features are the extra accuracy and added tools like soil temperature gauges and much more.
- Wireless stations - These work simply on battery energy. They are efficient for smaller operations because they have sensors that direct collected information to a central display. They obviously don’t have wires, so you are safe from tripping and causing unforeseen injuries. There also super easy to setup having no wires.
- Digital stations - These type of stations, are very accurate and detailed since they are upgraded occasionally. They also have additions like storm warning features which are a plus for people in the field. You can seek out professional advice if you are looking for specific gauges.
Points of consideration
- 1. Source of power - In selecting weather stations, you have to contemplate on the power source that will be sustainable and within your budget range. You can choose either electric, solar or battery powered. The general climate of your residence will also play a part in your selection. Solar powered weathers stations will be inefficient in climates where the sun does not appear regularly all though solar panels are improving all the time to overcome this.
- 2. Available features - For the purposes of preference and functionality, you may be able to marginally narrow down to the specific weather station you need. Some weather stations are more suited for in-depth research while some are designed to be simpler. You also may want to decide if you’ll purchase a wireless or wired weather station. They are often solar powered or battery supported. The more popular ones are battery powered and solar power can be affected by weather conditions.
- 3. Setup and ease of use - Manuals can be tasking to read and figure out especially if there is too much jargon. You also have to consider the location you will place the weather station. You might need to create additional support if you are in rugged terrain. Wireless units are very user friendly. They can be easily managed as opposed to mounting and maintaining solar panels. You can find useful material online to simplify complicated manuals.
- 4. Range - Distance from the set up to the central data collection point should have sufficient coverage. Professional weathers stations have more sensitive sensors that can be able to cover wide ranges. Keep in mind that for these stations to work efficiently there needs to be minimal interference from objects. The popular range is between 300ft -500ft.
- 5. Accuracy - Look out for weather stations that give more accurate results. If you are collecting data for empirical reasons, accuracy should be a crucial factor. You can get ratings and reviews online and the comment sections as well as from our own reviews below. This is way you get to understand which brands are popular for accuracy work. Accuracy also will depend on the quality of sensors installed in the models.
- 6. Weather protection - Considering that on most occasions the weather stations are set up outside. It is crucial that they are able to withstand the different seasons of the year. The longevity of the parts that make up the station should be waterproofed and equipped with temperature regulators. For those places inside indoor conditions, they should be protected from indoor dust that usually accumulate and cause heat stress on the machine.
- 7. Reputable brands - If you are a first time shopper, you probably don’t know the intricate differences in brand products. You can rely on the reviews and expert advice you gather from manufactures. Also when surfing the web, you can try digest through blog posts and reviews of the product you are looking to purchase. This way you can get some form of confidence during the selection process. We also only recommend weather stations from trusted brands.
- 8. Warranties - Guarantees and warranties are a way for companies to assure you of their products quality. Check warranty timings. Some have shorter warranties and guarantees periods. To be safer you might want to prescribe to brands with longer warranty periods. If anything goes wrong within the warranty periods they can fix them for you for free or at a subsidized price.
- 9. Adaptability - With the way the world is set, sometimes change occurs without a moment’s notice. In case of any developments you want to be kept in the loop. A weather station fitted with pc/mobile phone connection settings is a great tool. If you are handling sensitive data collection, you need to be able to get constant updated despite your current location.
Weather stations soon may be a staple. They are an advantageous investment for anyone looking into the spontaneous weather that Mother Nature will accustom us to in the years to come. Enjoy your purchase and be sure to read our detailed reviews below.
Our Best Weather Station Reviews
ClimeMET CM9088 Digital Wireless Weather Station Review
**OUR BEST PICK**
- Wireless indoor and outdoor temperature reading. (°F or°C)
- Records minimum and maximum temperature and humidity.
- Records 24-hour history graph barometric pressure. (inHg or hPA)
- Forecast icons and tendency arrows based on changing barometric pressure.
- Features time alarm with snooze.
- Accurate DCF radio controlled time and date.
- LED backlight to ensure an easy to read display,
- Versatile - Free standing or wall mounted.
- Sunrise and sunset times.
- Features Moon phase display.
The ClimeMET CM9088 is a new and improved wireless unit that gives a very accurate and reliable weather monitoring. This Amazon Bestseller measures both indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, sunrise and sunset times and moon phase. One thing we noticed is that it usually records the minimum and maximum temperature and humidity until you reset the lowest or highest value. You’ll be able to keep a record of your own min and max values for temperature, humidity and pressure.
Can be mounted or free standing
The ClimetMET CM9088 comes with three screws for mounting the sensor to a spot using the back plate. If you find mounting a bit hectic, the gadget can still operate free standing which is very useful. The box contains settings instructions which some users have found to be complicated but after a a little time it soon becomes clearer.
Input location’s longitude and latitude for more precise weather information
The sunrise and sunset times plus the moon phase display are the new integrated features adding to an all-round weather station ideal for homes. When setting up the gadget, enter your location’s longitude and latitude for more precise weather information that is distinct to your area. The LED backlight of this unit makes it easy to read values including the forecast icons and tendency which display the expected weather conditions.
We find this unit is compatible with 3AA batteries for the sensor and 2 AAA batteries for the console but they are not included in the package so be sure to buy some when buying the weather station to avoid delays in setting your weather station up. There’s even a low battery indicator to keep you informed of when to recharge the unit. The 12 or 24 hour time display and the time alarm with snooze are additional features for time management.
- The CM9088 only reads the min and max values which means may not be able to review the lowest or highest values over a number of days. The settings instructions are also a bit lacking especially if you are not tech savvy so some patience is needed when learning to use the device.
- The outdoor sensor is weatherproof not waterproof, this means if its going to be placed in direct sunlight or exposed to heavy rain some shelter will be needed just to give it that little bit of protection. May be better placed under the eves of the house or shed ect, anywhere that offers a little protection.
Our recommendation - The ClimeMET CM9088 is an upgraded weather station with new features such as the sunrise and sunset times along with graphical moon phase display. These upgrades make the gadget an ideal option for hobby gardeners, astronomers, anglers and weather enthusiasts.
For a little over £30 at time of review is offers excellent value for money without minimising quality and features, overall an excellent choice if your buying your first weather station and looking for something simple.
Aercus WS3083 Wireless Weather Station Review
**Professional advanced features**
- Features UV index and light meter.
- Easy set up.
- Incorporates wireless sensors for data transmission.
- Collected data can be stored for up to 3 months at 30-minute intervals
- Console is both wall hanging and free standing for better versatility.
- Features storm warning.
- Minimum/Maximum values together with time and date stamp.
- Customisable weather alarms.
- Backlit console is easy to read and displays temperature and humidity.
- Comes with a beginners guide making it super easy to get up and running.
The Weather Station Wireless WS3083 is a trend setter which incorporates the features of standard stations along with UV index and light meter. The unit can be used as stand alone or connected to a PC via USB for fast and easy downloading, charting and uploading to your website or weather community sites.
Capability of connecting to the global weather community
The WS3083 gives you the capability of connecting to the global weather community such as Weather Underground and view the weather from anywhere around the world using a browser or your Smartphone, a nice little feature of the tech savvy weather enthusiast.
It features a backlit console which displays various weather elements. You can view the temperature and humidity values indoors and outdoors, barometric pressure, rainfall, dewpoint, date and time.
Measures wind aspects
It also measures wind aspects such as speed, gust and direction along with windchill. There are also customizable weather alarms which can be set as high or low for the different weather variables. The indoor temperature range is 0C to +55C while it measures from -40C to +65C outdoor temperature. Humidity range is 10% to 99% with 1% resolution.
Collected data can be stored for up to 3 months at 30-minute intervals
The unit measures weather variables through a wireless sensor. The personal weather station transmits data up to 100m. Collected data can be stored for up to 3 months at 30-minute intervals. The power receiver uses 3xAA batteries while the transmitter uses 2xAA batteries and there’s a solar recharging transmitter for back up.
Online help access and simple software download
The box contains a manual with software download link for straightforward help access online. All of the unit’s accessories are actually contained in the box and they are easy to put together.
- Some users online have reported USB connection issues; it randomly loses connection to the PC which means the software stops receiving data at times. However this could be faulty usb sockets. Also, the installation instructions are only downloadable which means those without immediate internet access will be stuck.
Our recommendation - The WS3083 Weather Station is an advanced weather station for the online community. If you would like to view the weather from anywhere in the world, this internet enabled weather station will be your perfect companion.
Overall a great high spec weather station with those extra features such as measuring wind aspects such as wind speed and gust., Certainly one of the better models available for those who are very enthusiastic and are looking for more advanced features.
More expensive that cheaper models but worth every penny considering the features it has.
Youshiko Wireless Weather Station with Radio Controlled Clock Review
**BEST BUDGET WEATHER STATION**
- Measures temperature in either Centigrade (C) or Fahrenheit (F).
- Humidity indicator.
- Radio controlled clock (UK version).
- Alarm with snooze function.
- Easy to read display with LED blue backlight.
- Comes with Swiss precision wireless sensor.
- Low battery indicator.
- Table standing weather station.
- Wireless sensor is wall mountable or table standing.
- Instruction booklet included.
This electronic weather station also measures temperature in either Centigrade or Fahrenheit and the humidity indicator measures a range from 20% to 90% RH.
The radio controlled clock receives transmission from Cumbria – GB transmitter and provides an accurate time plus it has automatic time alteration for daylight savings meaning you’ll never have to do anything. The clock displays time in either 12 or 24 hours format and there’s also has an alarm with snooze function.
Frost ice alarm
This weather station measures both indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity with minimum and maximum display. It includes a radio receiver and controlled time clock with outlook and display screen of atmospheric pressure curve using animation along with frost ice alarm.
Wireless sensor that can be located up to 50m from the main weather station
The display features LED blue backlight which is quite clear to see the read the values of different weather variables. You can even read values from different angles and in the dark with the back light on. The weather station features Swiss precision wireless sensor that can be located up to 50m from the main weather station without losing connection.
You can also add additional sensors if you wish, may be up to 3 Youshiko wireless weather station comes with UK power supply but no batteries are supplied so be sure to pick some up with your weather station to avoid disappointment. There’s a low battery indicator which lets you know when to recharge or change the 2AA batteries.
One of the easiest weather stations to set up
This weather station is also one of the easiest to set up thanks to clear instructions – just insert the batteries in both units, press the button on each one, and site the receiver in a suitable location outside and off it goes.
The not so good!
- This weather station is only splash proof and not weatherproof so will need some protection from heavy rainfall. The display is also somehow feint, making it hard to read for some people.
Our recommendation - The Youshiko wireless weather station is a great tool loved especially for the ease of use. It’s easy to operate and comes set in UK time, ready to measure the temperature and humidity both outdoors and indoors. The flexibility of adding more sensors to the unit is something most of you will appreciate. It also comes with 1-year warranty for full peace of mind.
Overall this model is probably one of the most affordable models available while still offering the quality and features we expect from a good weather station. Just remember to position in a place where it gets some degree of shelter from the heavy rain as its not classes as waterproof, it's only splash proof as with most cheaper models.
Wireless Weather Station WeatherSleuth® - Professional IP Weather Station with Direct Real-time Internet Monitoring Review
**Great weather station for beginners with advanced features for professionals**
- Very easy set up.
- Direct internet uploading.
- Measures indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity.
- Measures barometric pressure.
- Measures wind speed and direction.
- Rainfall - self emptying rain gauge.
- Sunrise, sunset, moonphase and history graphs displayed on Wunderground.com.
- Wireless sensors transmit data up to 100m.
- Solar panel for outdoor sensors lengthens battery life.
Unlike models that need a USB connection to the PC, the Wireless Weather Station WeatherSleuth® communicates straight with the internet sending data to Wunderground.com, the world’s biggest and most famous weather station network.
Very easy to setup
The weather station is easy to setup, simply plug in the base unit, and connect via the Ethernet and the lights at the front of the gadget will tell you the status. It has no Wifi though which would be a nice feature. You can then configure the device with the supplied software or use the web interface once you know the IP address. Sounds complicated but fairly easy to setup with some basic computer skills,
Updates information via internet automatically
The receiver module connects directly to your router or modem and provides real-time internet monitoring from wherever you are as long as you’re using internet enabled device. The all-in-one external sensor compartment tracks the whole range of weather conditions including light and UV index and its 16-second update puts it in the front of modern weather station. It’s worth mentioning the indoor sensor has an update rate of 64 seconds and wireless sensors transmit data up to 100 metres back to receiver module.
Wide temperature reading
When it comes to temperature range, the WeatherSleuth® measures indoor temperature from -10C to 60C while outdoor temperature ranges from -30C to 65C. It has the same range for indoor and outdoor humidity from 1% to 99% RH.
The weather station also measures wind speed and direction, barometric pressure and rainfall thanks to the self emptying rain gauge. Sunrise, sunset and moonphase are the other variables along with history graphs and these are displayed on Wunderground.com website. It also displays date and time.
Talking about battery, the wireless weather station uses 2 xAAA batteries for the indoor sensor and 3x AAA batteries for the outdoor sensor. The batteries are not included in the box so you have to buy. The receiver module on the other hand uses a 5V DC adaptor which comes with the item. There’s a solar panel which is effective at extending the battery life of the external sensor. The box also comes with an installation kit to enhance quick setup.
- The indoor sensor does not display on iPhone or Android as is only available via a webpage on the receiver. Some users have reported the wind sensor also has issues with reporting on speed and direction but complains were minimal.
Our recommendation - The Wireless Weather Station WeatherSleuth® is perfect for the IT savvy. In any case, it comes with an installation kit which guides on how to install and use the unit which is easy to understand for less tech savvy users.
It measures several weather variables and you can read all of them from anywhere in the world with any internet capable gadget. It’s among the expensive weather stations in our review perhaps because of the real-time internet monitoring. Generally, it’s a great weather station for beginners with advanced features for professionals.
Netatmo Weather Station for Smartphones - Review
**Designed specially for Iphone & Android devices**
- Designed for use with iPhone/Android weather station.
- Real time notification and historical data graphs.
- Connects multiple stations to your Smartphone and vice versa.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, just ask!.
- Offers a lifetime free personal account for data saving.
The first weather station designed for iPhone and Android devices
The Netatmo weather station boasts to be the first weather station designed for iPhone and Android devices. Setting up the device is a breeze; just connect the base station to your computer via USB and then download the set up software from Netatmo’s website. Once the essential Wi-Fi information is downloaded into the base station, it instructs you to disconnect and connect to a power source.
CO2 Sensor & sound level recording in the home
This device does not just give readings but it in turn helps you to make your home healthier. We are talking about the CO2 sensor which will send you alerts so you can air out your house when necessary to get rid of unhealthy air. The indoor module also records indoor temperature, humidity and even sound level and gives crucial information to help you improve the quality of life at home.
With the Netatmo weather station, you can now plan your outdoor activities to avoid getting caught up by surprise. For instance, you’ll be able to receive alerts on your Smartphone when it rains and water your plants when necessary. The device gives precise readings of the outdoor elements including temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure and real time updates on air quality. These measurements are especially handy for city dwellers.
Compatable with Amazon's Alexa device
What makes the Netatmo a unique weather station is the device’s compatibility with Alexa. Alexa allows you to ask the device about the weather conditions for you to know if you can embark on given outdoor activities.
For instance, “Alexa, ask Netatmo what’s the temperature outside” to know if you should go for a run.
Netatmo gives you room to extend your weather station as it comes with additional accessories including an extra indoor module, wind gauge and rain gauge. The fully weatherproof weather station also offers a lifetime personal account for storing your data.
The not so good!
- Netatmo weather station doesn’t work well with older routers so you’ll need to have a reliable and modern wireless network. Another flaw is that the wind gauge is not accurate and it clogs easily with snow.
Our recommendation - The Netatmo weather station is a solid investment that very few opponents can compete with in terms of connectivity options. It allows you to begin with the basics with then you can expand your weather station with the additional accessories. However, this high-tech functionality comes at a price.
Great for smart phone users, nice to see a weather station specially designed with this in mind as we nearly all have the powerful smart phones in our pockets.
Weather Station Wireless WS1093 Review
**Best weather station under £100**
- Can be freestanding or a wall hanging console for extra convenience.
- Wireless sensors transmit data up to 100m (328ft).
- Features Storm warning alert.
- Displays min and max values along with time and date stamp.
- Customisable weather alarms.
- Clear Backlight console displays weather variables.
- Compatible with WeatherSnoop software for Mac
- View the weather from your Weather Station from anywhere in the world using any browser, iPhone or Android phone.
- Up to 3 months data storage capacity.
- Low power consumption.
- User variable measuring intervals.
- Connects to your PC via USB.
Up and running in less than 2 hours
The Weather Station Wireless WS1093 is a popular unit with touchscreen benefits from the latest touchscreen technology and conveys weather readings through console or internet. The unit is easy to assemble and goes online in less than 2 hours. It connects to your PC via USB and comes with software for easy and quick downloading, charting and uploading to online weather websites. For those using Mac, the unit is compatible with WeatherSnoop software but the software is not included.
The console can play as free standing or wall hanging. If you opt to mount it, the box contains mounting screws and bolts, 4 plastic mounting bands, 2 metal mounting bands, and three mounting arms, all at your disposal. The beginner's guide contains the mounting instructions although pros might find it an easy DIY task.
Data collected can be stored up to 3 months at 30-minute intervals
For weather readings, the WS1093 features a backlit LCD screen which displays temperature, humidity, wind, barometric pressure, rainfall, windchill, dewpoint, short range forecast, and date and time. The unit has a transmission range of 100m (328ft) and the data collected can be stored up to 3 months at 30-minute intervals with simple viewing of historic records.
For information, the WS1093 measures a temperature range of -40C to 65C outdoors while 0C to +50C indoors. Humidity range is from 10% to 99%, wind speed from 0 to 160km/h and barometric pressure from 300 hPa to 1,100hPa.
The good thing with the WS1093 is that these variables are user adjustable. The unit has a low power consumption requiring 2AA batteries for the receiver and 2AA batteries for the transmitter unlike most other models which consume 3 on either side.
- The display seems dull and can be difficult to see in the wrong light.
Our recommendation - This WS1093 from Aercus Instruments is a great weather station and we loved it because of the several weather variables it measures.
With this unit, you can check the weather from wherever you are using a PC, iPad, Mac or Android phone. The data storage of 3 months is a bit short but it’s not such a big deal.
We find the WS1093 an ideal weather station for the casual home user and great value for money for a weather station this advanced. Overall superb product we would highly recommend.
Jumbl Wireless Indoor & Outdoor Digital Weather Station Review
**ANTHER LOW COST MODEL WITH SUPER FEATURES**
- Wireless indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity.
- 24-hour history graph for barometric pressure.
- Tendency arrow for barometric pressure.
- Includes forecast icons based on varying barometric pressure.
- Manual time and date setting.
- 12 or 24 hour time display.
- Time alarm with snooze.
- LED backlight.
- Free standing or wall hanging.
- Low power consumption.
Affordable and excellent value for money
You don’t have to spend so much on a decent weather station; the Jumbl weather station is an affordable unit which accurately measures indoor and outdoor weather conditions.
The main console features an easy to read LCD screen which shows the temperature, humidity, dewpoint and barometric pressure. The unit determines the weather forecast by the weather icons which inform you about the conditions outside. It has a manual time and date setting and you can choose between 12 or 24 hour format.
Weather readings from a distance of up to a distance of 100 metres (328ft)
The Jumbl’s wireless sensor delivers accurate weather readings from a distance of up to a distance of 100 metres (328ft). This sensor can work from most locations including wine cellars, the garage or even the greenhouse. The accurate weather readings are displayed on the outdoor and indoor display monitor.
Talking of the display monitor, it has a small console that you can easily mount on your desktop or wall. It also offers the option of using a chart in displaying the trends in barometric pressure.
Weather forecast tendency indicator
Equipped with a weather forecast tendency indicator, the Jumbl informs you at a glance whether it’s going to be sunny, cloudy or rainy, based on the barometric pressure trends. Soft LED backlighting makes it easy to read the weather station even in dark situations and the snooze alarm option is just ideal for everyone.
2 year battery life
The outdoor sensor requires 3AA batteries while the indoor unit uses 2 AAA batteries and they are not included in the box. Interestingly, the Jumbl consumes low power and it has over 2-year battery life for the remote sensor which is amazing.
The not so good!
- The tag says the battery lasts for over two years but in truth it doesn’t. And the alarm randomly makes a buzzing sound without any reason which can be very annoying.
Our recommendation - The Jumbl weather station is a neat unit to hang on a wall or place on a desktop.
If you are looking for an affordable weather station, we highly recommend the Jumbl Wireless Weather Station.
Easy set up, accurate reading and ease of use are what you pay for without feeling a pinch.
Oregon Scientific BAR208_HGW Wireless Weather Station Review
**ANOTHER GREAT BUDGET MODEL FROM A TRUSTED BRAND**
- Measures indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity.
- Weather forecast with barometric pressure trend.
- Features weather warning message for Wind/Fog/Frost/Heat/Storm.
- Ice Alert with green LED indicator.
- Radio controlled clock and calendar.
The BAR208 HGW Wireless Weather Station consists of a wireless weather station with a radio controlled clock and calendar. That means it picks up the exact UK time and date once installed – no more arguments on whose watch is correct.
This device will feed you with all the weather information you’ll need from your own garden be it temperature, humidity, wind direction and speed, windchill, barometric pressure, heat index and rainfall data. There’s even an Ice Alert with a green LED blinking indicator, a great feature for gardening.
Ability to add more sensors to this unit is a huge bonus
The Oregon BAR208 reads temperature and humidity from the enclosed wireless sensor and it can pick up signals from up to 3 sensors. The ability to add more sensors to this unit is a huge bonus. There’s a weather alert feature that shows you at a glance what to expect outside; wind, rain, heat, fog or frost. This helps you to plan your day and activities better. The display itself is clear and easy to read.
What we loved with the BAR208 is it comes with the batteries included unlike most other models which come without. The set up is incredibly easy and the unit picks up the radio signal immediately after inserting the batteries. And, the battery life is tremendous especially with the outdoor sensor.
- We appreciate the weather alert feature on the Oregon BAR208 but when temperatures fall to freezing, the warning light flashes continually. This unnecessary flashing light is disturbing especially if the unit is put somewhere open.
Our recommendation - The Oregon BAR208 will be an excellent buy for anyone looking for a modest weather station.
It’s quick to set up, works great and provides clear readings plus you’ll not incur additional costs for buying batteries.
Overall a mid range model with extra features without spending the earth.
Which weather station would we recommend
Many people quite often fail to choose the appropriate item and end up regretting their pick. But you are not alone, some of us have also been there before and we know how frustrating it is when a product doesn’t deliver to expectations.
Our weather station guide should help you identify the best weather station for your needs and we’ve done our best to give great examples in our weather station reviews.
Note that they all come with different offers and price points. Now go out and fish for your ideal model or save the hustle and pick one from our Top Picks.
Our Best Pick
The ClimeMET CM9088 is our best weather station. It includes new features such as the sunrise and sunset times along with a moon phase display which are only present in very few models. Apart from these, it monitors outdoor and indoor temperature, humidity and air pressure.
There are also various weather alarms that can be set to warn you of expected weather conditions. The CM9088 also works as freestanding or wall hanging. The quality of this product is superior and the new features make it suitable for various users including gardeners, astronomers and anglers.
Looking for something a little more advanced, take a look at our 'Best Home Weather Station' below
Best Home Weather Station
We picked the Weather Station Wireless WS1093 as the best home weather station because it monitors various elements which affecting our daily lives.
These include indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, rainfall, wind elements, dewpoint and date and time. The console is free standing or wall hanging and its wireless sensors transmit data up to a range of 100 metres which is plenty for money situations.
The WS1093 is capable of uploading weather data to your website or global weather websites such as Weather Underground.
Enjoy the ability to view the weather from this model from anywhere you are on earth via a browser, Android phone or even iPhone.
Best Budget Weather Station
In case you are working on a budget and you still need the best weather station, then Youshiko Wireless Weather Station with Radio Controlled Clock will be the perfect choice. This wireless weather station is capable of providing real-time data from your backyard up to 160ft. It consists of 3 optional sensors that can be displayed from 3 different locations indoor or outdoor of your choice. The radio controlled clock with automatic time checks and auto time change for Spring and Autumn gives you completely accurate time. This model is the most affordable among the best.